Supernatural rpg
Supernatural rpg
Supernatural rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural rpg

This is where you come if you love supernatural.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tika

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkangel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Tika Empty
PostSubject: Tika   Tika Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:56 pm

TName: Tika

Race:Draconian

Bio:Tika was born when the earth was still a newborn planet, she is a silver colord dragon and the last of her race. she is the last dragon in the world.. She has stayed alive thus far by avoiding humans. Though this has become more and more difficult over the last few

millinia.. Tika is able to shape-shift, a skill all dragons are born with but it takes hundreds of years to be able to stay in their chosen shapes for a long amount of time..

Guns and other weapons: tika hurls flame from her mouth. Her scales overlap each other in such a way that none of her skin is visable.. this is not to say she is invincsable! Far from it, she is vurnrable to the sounds of silver pipes, they lull her into a trance. Milk flavored with honey and cream (ya a great beast like a dragon subdued by something as comman as milk).

RP Sample(Optional but will give you rp credit) I lifted my head and inhaled through my nose trying to seperate the diffrent smells this would be so much easier if I were able to stay in my draconian shape without fear of the humans panicing..

Back to top Go down

Tika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural rpg :: Getting Started :: Sign up-
Jump to: