Supernatural rpg
Supernatural rpg
Supernatural rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural rpg

This is where you come if you love supernatural.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Winchester
Admin/hunter/owner of the colt
Brandon Winchester

Number of posts : 86
Dating/Marriage : Single
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon was a born hunter. His father bing John Winchester. When he was a kid he father brought him up hunting. Brandon was always in different hotels wathching after little Ryan. Ryan was his brother. At one point Ryan died and came back a Wraith. Brandon died as well but something else brought him back.
Experience:
Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Left_bar_bleue10000/1000Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000)
Equipment:

Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Brandon rented the room. It was a 2 bed one bathroom hotel. Brandon opened the door to let Ryan in.

"Come on."
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalrpg2.heavenforum.com
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Number of posts : 61

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Ryan is a 19 year old half wraith who' only desire is to hunt and kill monsters.
Experience:
Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Ryan walked in carrying a bag filled with his supplies throwing it on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon was a born hunter. His father bing John Winchester. When he was a kid he father brought him up hunting. Brandon was always in different hotels wathching after little Ryan. Ryan was his brother. At one point Ryan died and came back a Wraith. Brandon died as well but something else brought him back.
Experience:
Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Left_bar_bleue10000/1000Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000)
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:08 pm

"You know I just thought of something.."

Brandon smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Ryan is a 19 year old half wraith who' only desire is to hunt and kill monsters.
Experience:
Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Ryan looked at him.

"What."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 pm

"You know how after I got drug out of hell. How I had all of my scars, gun wounds, stab scars, gun shot scars, and all of them healed and now gone. Well I think I was born again. Know what that means?"

Brandon smiled even brighter.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:16 pm

"What."

Ryan says even though he already knew.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:17 pm

"Oh yeah I'm a virgin. Hello."

Brandon laughs at this. It was something he had been thinking about for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Ryan laughs.

"Pretty weird if you think about it a virgin with experience."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:20 pm

"I love my life so much. Anyway I have to break this curse. I hate being a virgin but it is fun to tell girls."

Brandon smiles.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Ryan smirks.

"It's not like your gonna have sex with a girl over night.....unlike me."

He says remembering feeling the presence of a female while they encountered Alex.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:26 pm

"Oh watch me. You know me Ryan. I know how to have fun. Come on we're going to a bar."

Brandon threw on his jacket when something was in the room. It was sitting on the empty bed with nothing on it. It was amn dressed in a trench coat.

Man:"Hello boys."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Ryan had his knife hidden within his sleeve looking at the man.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Man:"You have no business in this conversation."

Brandon:"He has every business."

The man sighs

Man:"I am Castiel."

Brandon looks at him

Brandon:"Great. Now WHAT are you??"

Castiel:"I am.....an angel of the Lord God."

Brandon eyes got wide.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Ryan's opened wide like a movie screen.

"Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Brandon:"Wait wait wait wait wait. There is no God."

Castiel sighs and stands up. There is ligthning outside and we catch a glimpse of Castiel's wings.

Brandon:"Holy sh*t."

Castiel:"I am here to talk to Brandon. You know of the 66 seals correct?"

Brandon nods

Castiel:"And you?"He asked Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Ryan nods his head slightly.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Castiel:"Good. Well Lilth is breaking the seal. God sent me down here to talk to you Brandon and Ryan. You two brothers are the chosen ones."

Brandon's mouth dropped.

"Why us?"Brandon asked

Castiel sighed"You both are brothers who traveled to death and back. Now this town is a seal. The reapers are being held up in a Radio station. Alastair is going to kill them tonight. Which is the 10th seal. Go now."

Brandon shook his head. He couldn't believe this.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Ryan sat down on his bed trying to let all of the information sink in.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Castiel disappeared like a snap of your finger.

"Holy crap."

Brandon sat on the ground..
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 pm

"Okay was I dreaming just now."

He says pinching himself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Brandon Winchester

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:42 pm

"Nope...Well we have work to do."

Brandon said standing up.

"You have the knife. I have the colt."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin/Half wraith/Hunter
Ryan

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:45 pm

'Yeah I guess we should go."

Ryan says picking up his bag throwing it over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel   Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saint Marylands Riverside Hotel
Page 1 of 1