Supernatural rpg
Supernatural rpg
Supernatural rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural rpg

This is where you come if you love supernatural.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex's Current Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin/Demon/Time Manipulator
Alex

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Alex's Current Home Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Alex takes them all back to his place. It was fairly big, a two story. Angel knew this house well. It was the building they went to when they were hungry and had brought food. He opened the door letting them all in, saying ladies first to Katy, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 312
Dating/Marriage : shhh
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Angel once was a human. she a a wonderful life. until her childhood friend went missing... She felt sore and pain. One night she went to a group of vampire ask them to bite her. She wants to be like them, so she can wait for him. once they did. She waited forever for human...So she stops looking...until one day...they meet.
Experience:
Alex's Current Home Left_bar_bleue100/100Alex's Current Home Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Katy walks in blushing. the other two pull followed behind. I stepped in the house smirking softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Alex walked in shutting the door. He froze time, leaving Angel unaffected. He looked at her, "I want that friend of yours. Do you want her as well? We could make it a threesome, and you can finish it off with feeding. Unless you just want to get straight to them?"
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Angel once was a human. she a a wonderful life. until her childhood friend went missing... She felt sore and pain. One night she went to a group of vampire ask them to bite her. She wants to be like them, so she can wait for him. once they did. She waited forever for human...So she stops looking...until one day...they meet.
Experience:
Alex's Current Home Left_bar_bleue100/100Alex's Current Home Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 pm

"hmm not a bad idea." she said smiling delvishly. " let me take those two... we can get her later...I can get another bait" she said
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:56 pm

He nodded unfreezing time, as they were sitting down looking around. Alex had art masterpieces hung up all around the house solely for the purpose of distraction, and it was working. They smiled looking at some, I left and came back with some beers for the guy, and some fruity alcholic things for the ladies. "Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:01 pm

She walks over adn stands behind the couch as they take there drinks " thank you" they said smiling at him. The guy pops the cap of the beer adn takes a sip of it. the girls laughs while drinking. Katy was looking at angel wondering if she going to . Angel nodded. ~ hurry up and get drunk~ she thoguht smiling thinking. " so umm alex that your name right? " katy said softly blushing. " its a beautiful house." she said
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:03 pm

He nodded at the question, "Why thank you Katy. I try to keep it nice for guests. Its rarely messy, but when it is, We clean very detailed like. Like an..OCD, if you will." he said, knowing Angel knew he was referring to the blood splatters that seemed to get everywhere as they screamed.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:07 pm

she grins at that. she was really hungery now. So she went behind the guy wrapping her arms around his neck whispering in his ear " come with me... I want t oshow you something." she said walking upstairs he follows her. She looks at alex and mouths. "it will only take a min" they disappear down hall. Katy watches me leave and looks at the other girl taking another sip of her drink. " so how long you been here?" she said
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Alex folds his arms, leaning against the wall. "Well, I have lived here for a long time now, but I was away. Doing a little traveling." ~In hell..~ he thought to himself. He smiled charmingly to Katy again, letting her know he was interested.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Katy looks at him biting her lip. " where you traveled?" she said getting interested in him. " how you know angel?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:17 pm

"Hmm I was away in many places, Italy, Spain, Greece, Netherlands." He smirked, mainly because it was ironic that Earth had a netherlands as well. "Me and Angel go way back since childhood."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:19 pm

A scream was hear only that you could hear. Katy looks at you. " I see... was she like this when she little.. always... um I could i say this. annoyed to us. and emotionless?" she said wanting to know more about my history and yours as well.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:22 pm

He thought back. He really had known Angel when they were kids. They were best friends. Around the 15th century, he was dragged to hell and she was bitten and turned. He was a year older then her. "She was...not emotionless, just..Well, she was determined. If she had something she needed done, she did it. Shes kinda the same now, only years of working has made her tired, as it would anyone."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm

"i see.." katy said looking down at her feet. I came downstairs smiling at katy and you. Katy smiles at me. " can you take KAty upstairs for a min alex?" angel said with hunger eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 pm

He looked at Katy, "How about it? I dont bite..much." he winked at her helping her up off the couch.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 pm

she blushes giggling and takes his hand walking up the stairs with him. Angel grins as they went upstairs and i turn to the girl with red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:35 pm

Alex takes her up to his room, shutting it. Angel could walk in when she wanted. He instantly manipulated his charm to a level above Humanity, making him irrisistble to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:38 pm

katy looks around the room " wow... " she said in amazed tone.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:39 pm

He smirked, hugging her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:41 pm

she looks p at him blushing "hello." she said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:44 pm

"Hey." he said, seductively, gently beginning to kiss on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:49 pm

she blushes gulping softly. leaning agianst your chest.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:50 pm

He begins sucking on her neck, crossing his arms around her, pulling her shirt up and off
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Experience:
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:54 pm

she blushes even more laying her head on his shoulder, her mouth open alil. "a-alex.." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:55 pm

He began to undress her, his hands all over her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Current Home   Alex's Current Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Current Home
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural rpg :: Houses :: Home-
Jump to: