Supernatural rpg
Supernatural rpg
Supernatural rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural rpg

This is where you come if you love supernatural.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OI idiots who made me a group mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashlen

Ashlen

Number of posts : 11
Dating/Marriage : Single
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Ashlen a 22 year old supposedly pureblood human girl.what she doesnt know is she is half vampire also a pyshic
Experience:
OI idiots who made me a group mod Left_bar_bleue0/0OI idiots who made me a group mod Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Equipment:

OI idiots who made me a group mod Empty
PostSubject: OI idiots who made me a group mod   OI idiots who made me a group mod Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Name:Ashlen Nokilo

Race:(Human,Demon, Spirit, etc)Supposedly Human but shes half vampire and pyshic

Bio:not much is remebers of her past,but she was kidnapped at a point and raised as a killer.

Guns and other weapons:A large gun,A pure silver sword, A three way whip(silver atthe ends

RP Sample(Optional but will give you rp credit)Ashlen sighed watching the werewolfs skin burn,from using her puresilver sword on him.she silently prayed for its soul then walked off leaving it in pain.

Last edited by Ashlen on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Admin/hunter/owner of the colt
Brandon Winchester

Number of posts : 86

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon was a born hunter. His father bing John Winchester. When he was a kid he father brought him up hunting. Brandon was always in different hotels wathching after little Ryan. Ryan was his brother. At one point Ryan died and came back a Wraith. Brandon died as well but something else brought him back.
Experience:
OI idiots who made me a group mod Left_bar_bleue10000/1000OI idiots who made me a group mod Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000)
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: OI idiots who made me a group mod   OI idiots who made me a group mod Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 pm

I think carrying a sword nowadays would scare people a lot. So I would say no to that. The whip is fine. Make it a machete or something.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalrpg2.heavenforum.com
Ashlen

Ashlen

Number of posts : 11

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Ashlen a 22 year old supposedly pureblood human girl.what she doesnt know is she is half vampire also a pyshic
Experience:
OI idiots who made me a group mod Left_bar_bleue0/0OI idiots who made me a group mod Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: OI idiots who made me a group mod   OI idiots who made me a group mod Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:05 pm

teh swords hidden in a staff i forgot to mention .
Back to top Go down
Brandon Winchester
Admin/hunter/owner of the colt
Brandon Winchester

Number of posts : 86

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon was a born hunter. His father bing John Winchester. When he was a kid he father brought him up hunting. Brandon was always in different hotels wathching after little Ryan. Ryan was his brother. At one point Ryan died and came back a Wraith. Brandon died as well but something else brought him back.
Experience:
OI idiots who made me a group mod Left_bar_bleue10000/1000OI idiots who made me a group mod Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000)
Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: OI idiots who made me a group mod   OI idiots who made me a group mod Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Alright approved
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalrpg2.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OI idiots who made me a group mod   OI idiots who made me a group mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OI idiots who made me a group mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural rpg :: Getting Started :: Sign up-
Jump to: